The 6″ Emergency Trauma Bandage is designed for a fast response to severe bleeding. This all-in-one device includes a thick non-adherent dressing, elastic bandage, pressure applicator and closure kit in one simple, sterile unit. This gives you an effective wound dressing that is quick and easy to apply without the need for tape, safety pins or other bandages. The FDA approved trauma compression bandage is the ideal solution for emergency treatment when every second counts. It is designed for quick and easy application by professional and non-professional caregivers to provide effective, multi-functional treatment and can be used with only one hand for self applications.
The pressure-integrated device is equivalent to a small emergency system.
Widely used by the military, first responders, EMS, law enforcement, commercial and industrial sites. Every household, business or vehicle/rv/boat should have these on hand in case of an emergency. It exceeds the design of a general first aid bandage + stops the bleeding quickly and can also be used as rings, splints, and a simple tourniquet.
Compact enough to keep in your first aid kit, backpack, automobile, trauma bag, hunting or camping pack.
Keep this in mind for everyday, work, combat, transportation, or outdoor survival emergencies.
Instructions for use:
- Apply dressing pad to wound and wrap plastic bandage around limb.
- Slip elastic bandage through V-notch of pressure applicator.
- Draw bandage through pressure applicator to tighten firmly.
- Fold bandage back over applicator to apply pressure to wound.
- Wrap bandage over pressure applicator, overlapping pad edges.
- Secure bandage in place with closure clip at end of bandage.
- Store in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Includes (10) Emergency Trauma Israeli Style Wound Bandages
If package is torn or broken please contact us and we will replace it.
Chitosan fiber, calcium alginate fiber, polyurethane functional film, self-adhesive elastic bandage, absorbent cotton.