12-Panel Urine Dip Drug Test now CLIA Waived
1 Test included
Test is double sided
- This 12 panel drug test is an all-inclusive, point of use screening test, that quickly & accurately detects the presence of the (ten) most common drugs of abuse
- Because of its low cost and accuracy, this test is ideal for testing family members, employees, and school students.
- FDA Cleared (certifies the drug testing device passes FDA standards)
- CLIA Waived (certifies the test is simple and has a low risk of obtaining incorrect results)
- Easy to read and understand results, with 99% accuracy
- Bring the pouch to room temperature prior to opening.
- Remove the test card from the sealed pouch and remove the cap.
- Dip the strip(s), of the test card, vertically into the urine specimen for at least 10-15 seconds until visible sample migration up the strips and across the test panels is observed.
- Read results in 5 minutes. After more than 10 minutes results may not be valid.
The list of drugs detectable with this test are as follows:
AMP- Amphetamine, 1000 ng/ml – Adderall/Ritalin
BAR- Barbiturates, 300 ng/ – Luminal/Seconal/Phenobarbital
BUP– Buprenorphine, 10 ng/ml – Suboxone/Subutex/Buprenorphine
BZO– Benzodiazepines, 300 ng/ml – Valium/Xanax/Paxam/Vicodin
COC– Cocaine, 300 ng/ml – Crack
MDMA– Methylenedioxymethamphetamine, 500 ng/ml – Ecstasy
MTD– Methadone, 300 ng/ml – Methadone/Amidone/Methadose
OPI– Opiate, 2000 ng/ml – Heroin/Morphine/Codeine
OXY– Oxycodone, 100 ng/ml – OxyContin/Percocet/Vicodin
PCP– Phencyclidine, 25 ng/ml – Angel Dust/Special K/Ketamine
TCA– Tricyclic Antidepressant, 1000 ng/ml – Paxil/Zoloft/Prozac/Celexa
THC– Marijuana, 50 ng/ml – Cannabinoids/Weed/Pot
Positive: One colored line appears in the control (C) region and NO color band appears in the (T) test region. A positive result indicates that the drug concentration exceeds the cut-off level.
Negative: One line appears in the control (C) region, and another line appears in the test region (T). The color intensity of the test line may be weaker or stronger than that of the control line, but regardless of the intensity, the result is negative
Invalid: No line appears in the control region (C). The test is invalid even if there is a band in the test region (T). If the test device does not produce a band in the control region, check the testing procedures, samples, and/or control materials and repeat the test using a new device.