Abbott 195-160 BinaxNow Covid-19 Antigen Self-Test Kit (2 test/pack) (120 packs/Case)
BinaxNOW COVID-19 Antigen Self Test (2 Tests): A simple solution for COVID-19 infection detection, with rapid results in the convenience of your home. This test has received FDA Emergency Use Authorization for self-testing without the need to ship samples to a lab or for a prescription from your healthcare provider. This 15-minute test can be completed anytime, anywhere.
- Simple and easy to use, The BinaxNOW Self Test from Abbott requires just a shallow nasal swab that you can do yourself; includes easy-to-follow instructions.
- See reulsts in 15 minutes, Convenient, fast results anytime, anywhere; no need for a prescription or sending to a lab.
- For ages 2 to adult, The self-test is indicated for children as young as 2 years old when administered by an adult, and for all people 15 and older to self-administer.
- Designed to detect actve COVID-19 infection, Includes 2 tests that are indicated for serial testing—simply test yourself twice within 3 days, at least 36 hours apart; designed to detect active infection with or without symptoms.
- Does not include a virtual visit for certified digital test results. For proof of negative
- Detects active COVID-19 infection
- Includes illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Perform simple test procedure using a minimally invasive nasal swab
- Know your result now, without a need to wait for results from your healthcare provide
- It is available over the counter and does not require a prescription.
- The self-test is indicated for children as young as 2 years old when samples are collected by an adult, and for all people 15 and older.
- The test for is for self-use when people test themselves twice within three days, with 36 hours between the two tests.