- (850)-708-4904 | (888)-523-7702
- 7111 Bayou George Dr. Panama City FL 32404
Alternating Pressure Wheelchair Cushion by MobiCushion – Pneumatic Air Pillow – Relief for Pressure Sores – Low air loss – Reduces Pressure while Sitting – Rechargeable Battery – Taiwan 17″ x 17″
As demand for our products continues to rise, our inventory levels are changing rapidly on a daily basis. If you need your order shipped immediately, please contact us as soon as possible so we can ensure that your order is fulfilled in a timely manner.
- ADVANCED PRESSURE RELIEF CUSHION SYSTEM: Feel free to breathe again. This pneumatic seat cushion uses a consistent cycle of alternating low air pressure that flows through the cushion’s air cells. The alternating pressure gives specific areas some time to rest or the pad can be used in static mode for a constant cushioning effect. There are 5 comfort level settings.
- HELP FOR PRESSURE SORES: Pressure sores can really put a crimp in your daily function and are quite dangerous. An advance pneumatic cushion is necessary. Now you can spend time in your wheelchair—indoors or outdoors—free from the risk of worsening pressure sores.
- CAN BE USED WITH VARIOUS MOBILE DEVICES: The Mobi Cushion wheelchair cushion works great for almost any wheelchair or even non-wheel chair seats. The comfy cushion not only fits most chairs, it’s also easily portable. There is a Solid foam base with medial thigh support for postural stability and to prevent thigh adduction. A 4-way stretch cover is fluid resistant, low shear and vapor proof – further protecting the skin.
- ADJUSTABLE FOR MAXIMIZING COMFORT: Your body has its own particular needs which is why this advanced wheelchair pad has pressure sensor technology for intuitive control. It also has a touchpad with setting controls that will give you visual and audible operating status and fault indicator. It even has a mute button to let you control what is heard and when.
- CONVENIENT RECHARGEABLE BATTERY: While this super comfortable wheelchair seat cushion can be plugged into a wall outlet while you’re at home, it also has a rechargeable lithium battery for use on the go. You’ll get up to 12 hours of use in a single charge and the battery monitor will tell you when the device is charging, fully charged, or low on power—or when you are low on pressure, eliminating any guesswork or worries.