Baxter 2N3399 – Injection Site Interlink Male LL Adapter Ea, 200 EA/CA
IN STOCK – SHIPS TODAY
Baxter’s INTERLINK system is a proven performer for reducing needlestick injuries during IV access. The INTERLINK injection site with male luer lock adapter, sterile pack, is the key component behind the INTERLINK family of IV access products.
INTERLINK IV Access System
INTERLINK replaces steel needles with blunt plastic cannula and split septum access ports. The result is an easy-to-use, highly flexible, and comprehensive needleless system for…
- Continuous and intermittent IV therapy
- Single and multiple dose vial access
- Direct or indirect blood draws
System Benefits – For the Clinician
- The Same Set Can Be Used for Pump and Gravity Delivery. One set can be used with Baxter’s large volume infusion pumps as well as for gravity infusion. This saves time and money by decreasing frequency of set teardowns.
- Non-Tortuous Fluid Path contains no internal moving parts and is visible for easy monitoring and flushing.
- Reduces Needlestick Injuries during IV access and helps facilities meet OSHA requirements.
- Blunt Plastic Cannula features dual side ports to create turbulence, allowing for more effective injection site flushing.
- Easy to Use. Familiar IV access system to most clinicians across all sites of care.
- Comprehensive Product Line. A full line of needleless, non-latex IV products for a wide variety of clinical applications.
- Lipid and Blood Compatible.
System Benefits – For the Patient
- Simple Design provides effective microbial barrier.
- Non-Latex. Reduces patient latex sensitivity concerns.
- Helps Minimize Occlusions through ease of flushing and non-tortuous fluid path design.
- Reduced Risk of Contamination due to fewer set changes. There is less need to open the IV system.
Additional Product Characteristics
- RX Only
- Dimensions: 7.1×7.1×6.3in
- Weight: 1.45lb
- Pack Factor: 200EA/CS
- A4222:INFUSION SUPPLIES FOR EXTERNAL DRUG INFUSION PUMP, PER CASSETTE OR BAG (LIST DRUGS SEPARATELY)
- A4223:INFUSION SUPPLIES NOT USED WITH EXTERNAL INFUSION PUMP, PER CASSETTE OR BAG (LIST DRUGS SEPARATELY)