The Buffalo Filter ViroVac Surgical Smoke Evacuator includes a power cord.
Note: The Buffalo Filter ViroSafe ViroVac Filter seen in the photo is sold separately.
- Certified Refurbished: 90 Days – Parts and Labor.
- Factory New: 1 Year – Parts and Labor.
The ViroVac Smoke Evacuation System evacuates and filters surgical smoke and aerosols created by lasers, electrosurgery systems, and ultrasonic devices. It combines simplicity and ultra-quiet operating in a compact package. The unique 3-port filter offers a variety of options when choosing an accessory or tube set to meet the clinical need.
ViroVac is designed to be simple to use, flexible in its options for tubing and accessories, and sets new precedents for quiet operation. Providing effective surgical smoke evacuation that encompasses four layers of filtration and up to 35 hours of filter life, the ViroVac will deliver the performance necessary to effectively manage surgical smoke plume with unsurpassed value.
The ViroVac provides ideal flow for physician offices and outpatient surgery centers.
The ViroSafe Filter is compatible and commonly purchased with the ViroVac Smoke Evacuation System:
- #VS353: Single.
- #VS35302: Case of 2.
- #VS35304: Case of 4.
Buffalo Filter ViroVac Surgical Smoke Evacuator Features
- Compact design allows for easy placement on shelf or counter and accommodates stackability.
- Versatile 3-port filter design features covered, hidden male ports and accommodates a variety of tubing sizes providing versatility in procedure and accessory setup.
- Variable filter life of up to 35 hours delivers unsurpassed value and reduces costs per procedure.
- Two button design LED display is simple to navigate.
- Covered filter ports provide additional safety.
- Quiet operation.
Buffalo Filter ViroVac Surgical Smoke Evacuator Specifications
- Flow Rates: 25 cfm (708 lpm) using 7/8″ (22 mm) tubing.
- Dimensions: 6″ x 11″ x 15.5″ (15.2 cm x 27.9 cm x 39.4 cm).
- Noise Levels (At Maximum Power): Less than 55 dBa.
- With Filter Installed: 12 lb (5 kg).
- Without Filter Installed: 9.5 lb (4 kg).
Buffalo Filter ViroVac Surgical Smoke Evacuator Configurations
- CNM-VV120NF: Factory New; 100/120 Volt Systems (no filter).
- CNM-VV120: Factory New; 100/120 Volt Systems (includes one filter and one footswitch).