The ConMed Bend-A-Beam Single Function Malleable ABC Hand Control Handpiece (10 per Box) is designed to deliver Argon Beam Coagulation to remote surgical sites. It is used with the System 7550 Electrosurgical Generator with Argon Beam Coagulation (#60-7550-120).
Note: Not intended for laparoscopic use.
ConMed Bend-A-Beam Single Function Malleable ABC Hand Control Handpiece Features
- Effective on high impedance tissue such as bone.
- Handpieces are malleable up to 60 degrees for improved surgical access to hard to reach surgical sites.
- When using the non-contact coagulation, the addition of argon gas enables more precise delivery of electricity to tissue compared to the traditional spray coagulation.
- Argon gas helps clear pooled blood and can reduce surgeon effort.
- Argon gas is inert and displaces oxygen from the immediate surgical field reducing the carbonization of tissue, blood loss, and smoke plume thereby providing adequate visualization of the surgical site.
- Cord Length: 10′ (3 m).
- Single use.
ConMed Bend-A-Beam Single Function Malleable ABC Hand Control Handpiece Lengths
- CNM-134003: 3″ (7.6 cm).
- CNM-134006: 6″ (15.2 cm).
- CNM-134009: 9″ (22.8 cm).