The Buffalo Filter PlumePen Ultra Surgical Smoke Evacuation Pencil (20 / Case) offers a telescopic capture port with an advanced swivel design that will delight the surgeon with superior hand movement and less wrist drag. The Cam Lock System assures secure positioning allowing for precise application of energy to targeted tissue while removing hazardous surgical smoke.
Buffalo Filter PlumePen Ultra Surgical Smoke Evacuation Pencil Features
- Blade moves in unison with capture port affording versatility in any situation.
- Integrated design eliminates need for blade replacement saving time and money.
- Cam Lock System prevents capture port movement during surgery. Audible click upon activation/deactivation of locking mechanism.
- Responsive, Multi-Directional Swivel with unique, floating ball joint allows unrestricted hand movement.
- Integrated Wire/Tubing Management – Ultra-light, PVC-Free, flexible tubing aids in reducing wrist pull and hand fatigue.
- Slender, textured profile improves surgeon’s grip.
Buffalo Filter PlumePen Ultra Surgical Smoke Evacuation Pencil Lengths
- CNM-PLPUL2020: 3/8″ (9.5 mm) x 15′ (4.6 m) hose.
- CNM-PLPUL2520: 3/8″ (9.5 mm) x 10′ (3 m) hose.