The ConMed 7.9 mm Combination Gastroscope/Colonosocope Cleaning Brush (#000617 / 50 per Case) is a Channel Master endoscope cleaning brush that is non-sterile, disposable, latex-free, and cleans a full range of endoscope channels. It has a Channel Master custom crimped shaft that effectively traverses tight channel bends and deflects through 90 valve port transitions. Its rounded brush tip enhances passage through scope channels and protects the biopsy channel from damage. This combination brush has convenient “no slip” ridges and tapered bristles to clean valve ports, seats, and buttons. The Cleaning brush is for use with gastrosopes or colonoscopes.
ConMed 7.9 mm Combination Gastroscope/Colonoscope Cleaning Brush Features
- Combination valve cleaning brush for gastroscopes and colonoscopes.
- Universal brush design cleans full range of endoscope channels.
ConMed 7.9 mm Combination Gastroscope/Colonoscope Cleaning Brush Specifications
- Brush Diameter: 6.4 – 7.9 mm.
- Brush Length: 7.4 – 29.2 mm.
- Shaft Length: 230 cm.
- Shaft Outer Diameter: 1.7 mm.
- Biopsy Channel Range: 2.0 – 2.4 mm.