The ConMed Beamer Plus Endoscopic Electrosurgical Argon Module (#CB200) is a supplemental option which can be added to the Beamer CE200 Electrosurgical Unit to allow Argon Beam Coagulation.
Warranty: 2 Years.
The ConMed Beamer Plus Endoscopic Electrosurgical Platform Argon Module is a device which, when used with the Beamer CE200 Electrosurgical Unit, offers the convenient feature of argon beam coagulation, an electrosurgical technique that provides rapid hemostasis.
ConMed Beamer Plus Endoscopic Electrosurgical Platform Argon Module Features
- Limited penetration depth when compared to conventional therapies.
- The directed flow of cool argon gas results in rapid hemostasis, reduced blood loss, less surgical plume, and shorter surgical time.
- The added feature of argon gas therapy allows use of Argon Snare Probes, which save time by eliminating the need to exchange instruments to perform the coagulation in a second step.
ConMed Beamer Plus Endoscopic Electrosurgical Platform Argon Module Specifications
- Power Supply: Beamer ESU.
- Power Input: Maximum 40 watts.
- Argon Gas Flow: 0.1 to 8.0 l/minute +/- 20%.
- Weight: 7.7 lb (3.5 kg).
- Dimensions: 15.4″ x 4.3″ x 16.7″ (390 mm x 108 mm x 425 mm).