The Buffalo Filter PlumePort Passive Laparoscopic Smoke Filtration Device (10 / Case) is a passive laparoscopic smoke filtration device with integrated ULPA filtration coupled with activated carbon to safely filter the aerosolized contents of peritoneal smoke during laparoscopy.
Buffalo Filter PlumePort Passive Laparoscopic Smoke Filtration Device Features
- Lightweight design and integral control maintains peritoneal distention.
- Moisture is effectively managed with an integrated fluid trap and wicking material.
- Contains more than two times ULPA filtration media than competitive devices providing enhanced protection and extending filter life.
- Contains activated charcoal which is known to absorb gases.
- Easily connects to all standard luer lock fittings.