The Buffalo Filter PlumePort ActiV Laparoscopic Smoke Filtration Device (10 / Case) is used for effective removal of surgical smoke plume during laparoscopic procedures.
ActiV easily attaches to standard trocars and utilizes readily available suction systems providing noiseless operation. With a built-in fluid trap, moisture is effectively managed throughout the entire procedure to ensure uninhibited flow and prevent filter saturation without compromising the integrity of the filtration media.
ActiV provides up to 50% more flow capability than passive laparoscopic filters while maintaining ULPA filtration which ensures 99.999% efficiency, down to 0.1-0.2 micron. ActiV significantly outperforms competitive devices when exposed to high moisture environments. In addition to ULPA filtration, ActiV contains activated carbon known to absorb gases.
Buffalo Filter PlumePort ActiV Laparoscopic Smoke Filtration Device Features
- Noiseless operation.
- Controlled management of smoke plume throughout the surgical procedure featuring flow control dial with one hand adjustability.
- Contains built-in fluid trap, flow adjustment valve and filtration help to manage moisture throughout the entire procedure.
- Integrated ULPA filtration coupled with activated carbon safely filters peritoneal plume.
- Easily attaches to standard luer lock fittings and suction systems.
- Provides up to 50% greater flow than passive laparoscopic devices.