The Buffalo Filter PlumePort SEO Laparoscopic Smoke Filtration Device (12 / Case) easily connects from a standard trocar to a smoke plume evacuator for active, efficient, and safe removal of surgical smoke during laparoscopic procedures. Utilizing available surgical smoke evacuators and coupling it with this flow controlled device, PlumePort SEO provides fast and safe surgical smoke management while maintaining peritoneal distention without OR personnel interaction.
Buffalo Filter PlumePort SEO Laparoscopic Smoke Filtration Device Features
- Controlled management of plume throughout the surgical procedure via surgical smoke evacuator.
- Built-in calibration maintains peritoneal distention without OR personnel interaction.
- Allows flow adjustment via surgical plume evacuator.
- Standard luer lock fitting and connects to most surgical plume evacuators.
- Provides up to 50% more flow than passive laparoscopic devices.