The ConMed TotalTrace Adult Foam General Purpose ECG Electrode has a metal snap and is available in quantities of 3, 5, or 50 per pouch.
The ConMed TotalTrace is a 1.5″ x 1.2″ general purpose foam electrode. It features a lower gel profile that is flush to the patient’s skin, offering improved adhesion and lower impedance.
ConMed TotalTrace Adult Foam General Purpose ECG Electrode Features
- Lower profile design and smaller footprint help the electrode to better conform to the patient’s anatomy.
- Optimized gel formulation offers improved adhesion and lower impedance vs. prior generations of adult foam general purpose ECG electrodes.
- New package design with a laser underscored tear-strip helps to ensure an easy-to-open pouch for emergency situations.
- Available in single-pouch packaging to help maximize infection control and avoid cross contamination issues.
ConMed TotalTrace Adult Foam General Purpose ECG Electrode Package Quantity
- CNM-3700-005: 600 electrodes per case / 12 inner boxes / 10 packs per inner box / 5 electrodes per pack.
- CNM-3700-003: 600 electrodes per case / 20 inner boxes / 10 packs per inner box / 3 electrodes per pack.
- CNM-3700-050: 1000 electrodes per case / 20 packs / 50 electrodes per pack.