Moldex 6880 PlugStation® with SparkPlugs®, corded
- Highest independently tested NRR
- Extra-soft, low-pressure foam for comfort and fit
- Tapered shape for easy insertion and removal
- Shaped to fit even very small ear canals
- Non-irritating smooth surface
- Look for the exclusive colored streaks and swirls as a symbol of Moldex quality
- 100% PVC-Free, like all Moldex products & packaging – for a greener alternative
Metal Detectable Version
SparkPlugs also come in a metal detectable version which has a new metal detectable cord. The bright blue color is perfect for food processing applications. The enclosed metal ball bearing eliminates any exposed metal. The ball bearing and cord are in separate holes so that the earplugs remain detectable even if the cord is removed. The earplugs are corded to prevent earplug loss.
Available In PlugStation Dispenser (More About PlugStations Here)
Moldex offers the convenience, increased compliance and cost savings of our popular earplug dispenser, the PlugStation,® with several versions of the SparkPlugs foam earplugs – Uncorded, Corded and Metal Detectable. With the PlugStation you can afford to put earplugs in all the places they’re needed. PlugStation’s convenience, ease of use, and high visibility lead to higher compliance and by giving quick access to workers It also saves worktime.
- Compliance — High visibility to increase awareness for your hearing conservation program
- Convenience — Hang a PlugStation anywhere plugs are needed
- Cost Savings — Workers take one pair at a time so there are no wasteful grabbing of multiple pairs
|6880||PlugStation® with SparkPlugs®, corded||150 Pairs per Box||4 Dispensers per Case||33dB|