Provides access to enteral systems without opening lines, protecting healthcare workers from exposure to gastric fluids and bloodborne pathogens while preventing inadvertent connection to vascular, respiratory, or epidural lines.
- Become compliant with the International Standard Organization’s ISO CD 80369-3
- Avoid unnecessary line manipulation and disconnections
- Reduce exposure to potentially infectious bodily fluids or gastric secretions
- Facilitate gastric lavage without risk of splashing
- Conforms to ISO CD 80369-3 guideline for enteral feeding connectors