Sklar Cardiovascular DeBakey Atraumatic Tangential Clamps are Premium Sklar-grade instruments made from quality surgical steel featuring double-angled tips with 1 x 2 rows of fine, atraumatic teeth. Sklar Cardiovascular DeBakey Atraumatic Tangential Clamps are commonly used to provide atrial clamping of vessels; this clamp can hold vessels with little to no damage while blood continues to flow through an open section. The ratcheted handle allows the surgeon to adjust and maintain blood flow. These clamps are sold individually.
Sklar Cardiovascular DeBakey Atraumatic Tangential Clamp Specifications:
- Grade: Sklar.
- Surname: DeBakey.
- Material: Stainless Steel.
- Curvature: Double Angled.
- Instrument Type: Hemostatic Forceps.
- Latex or Latex-Free: Latex-Free.
- Sterile or Non-Sterile: Non-Sterile.
- Disposable or Reusable: Reusable.
- Working Surface Style: 1 x 2 Rows of Nontraumatic Fine Teeth.
Sklar Cardiovascular DeBakey Artaumatic Tangetial Clamp Size: