OpSite Flexifix is a transparent film roll manufactured by Smith & Nephew. This wound dressing is constructed with a transparent, adhesive polyurethane film. Flexifix allows the skin to breathe to prevent moisture build-up. This OpSite Dressing protects against fluid and bacteria. The Flexifix Transparent Film Roll is easy to apply. This dressing may be used for retention of primary dressings, fixation of tubing, treatment of painful peripheral neuropathy, skin protection under leg bags or stoma devices, and to reduce shearing forces on unbroken skin.
Opsite Flexifix Features & Benefits
- Provides an impermeable barrier against bacteria.
- Barrier against MRSA.
- Reduces the risk of surgical site infection.
- Offers a significantly longer wear time.
- Adapts to awkward body areas.
- Waterproof fixation.
Opsite Flexifix Specifications
- Opsite Flexifix Product Number: 66000040.
- Width: 2 Inch.
- Length: 11 Yard.
- Shape: Roll.
- Application: Transparent Adhesive Dressing.
- Construction: Transparent Film.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: Smith & Nephew.
- Brand: Opsite Flexifix.
- UNSPSC Code: 42311527.
- HCPCS Code: A6259.