The U-Step 2 is a unique walking aid specially designed for people suffering from Parkinson’s Disease and other Neurological Conditions where there is postural instability.
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Ataxia, Multiple System Atrophy (MSA)
- Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)
The U-Step 2 comes with the following features as standard:
- Reversed braking system – The U-Step will not roll until you gently squeeze either hand brake
- Rolling resistance control – adjust the speed at which the wheels roll
- Spring loaded front wheel – allows the walker to glide easily over uneven surfaces – no need to lift