Zimmer 60-7070-105-00 - Disposable Sterile A.T.S. Cylindrical Cuffs, Dual Port, Single Bladder
Zimmer 60-7070-105-00 – Disposable Sterile A.T.S. Cylindrical Cuffs, Dual Port, Single Bladder, Each
Cylindrical Cuffs. No Cleaning, no Cross Contamination. Zimmer sterile disposable cuffs are designed and manufac tured to ensure performance while providing single-use convenience. The disposable cuff family provides high quality material without the hassle of cleaning or risk of cross con tamination. A comprehensive offering provides multiple options to help the clinician meet patient needs.
LOW PROFILE High Performance Zimmer Sterile Disposable Cuffs are designed and manufactured to ensure performance while providing single-use convenience. A comprehensive offering provides multiple options to help the clinician meet patient needs. The following features can help you create “Your Circle of Confidence.
A.T.S. Disposable Cuffs Features
- No cross contamination risk.
- Durable, high quality material.
- Single and dual bladder options.
- Single and dual port options.
Limb Protection Sleeves
- Available for all Zimmer tourniquet cuffs.
- Specific designs for A.T.S. Cylindrical, Contour, and Small Adult Cuffs.
- Shown to be more effective than other forms of limb protection.
- Helps protect skin from wrinkling, pinching and shearing.
- Helps prevent tourniquet contamination.
- Does not clog cuff closure material.
- Low-profile cuffs stay in place without discomfort.
- Select reusable cuffs or disposable sterile cuffs to eliminate cross-contamination.
- Cuff sleeves help reduce wrinkles, pinching, and shearing of soft tissue.
- Positive-locking connectors supply safer, leak-free inflation.
- Angled ports keep connectors clear of the surgical site.
- Visual and adjustable audio alarms readily detect pressure variations.
Single Bladder Cuffs
Offers clinicians convenient choices for cuff style and sizing. Single bladder cuffs available in all sizes.
Positive Locking Connectors
Help prevent unintentional detachment from regulator hoses.
Single/Dual Port Options
All cuff styles are available in both single and dual port configurations, allowing for use with any A.T.S. tourniquet regulator. Single port cuffs for use with the A.T.S. 750 and A.T.S. 1200 Tourniquet Systems. Dual port cuffs for use with A.T.S. 2000 Tourniquet System.
Contact Closures and Fasteners
Holds the cuff securely in position by virtually eliminating rolling and twisting.
Zimmer offers the most comprehensive line of cuffs on the market. The disposable cuff family provides high quality material without the hassle of cleaning or risk of cross contamination. With a wide variety of sizes, it is easy to meet even the most demanding procedural need.