The Buffalo Filter VisiClear Surgical Smoke Evacuator is an all-in-one tool for top-notch surgical smoke evacuation. It combines Safeport Technology, an occlusion warning, filter life tracking, and one-touch programmable procedure modes for open tubing, electrosurgical pencil, and laparoscopic procedures. VisiClear effectively captures and filters surgical plume, removes odors, particulates, and other potentially hazardous by-products.
Warranty: 3 Years.
The Buffalo Filter VisiClear Surgical Smoke Evacuator features “EZLink”, an automatic activation device that can remotely turn the evacuator on or off, saving filter life. It also includes the ViroSafe Fluid Trap, which is designed to capture fluids to help maintain the integrity of the filtration system and assist with maintaining filter life.
Buffalo Filter VisiClear Surgical Smoke Evacuator Specifications
- Flow Rates: 30 cfm (839 lpm) using 7/8″ (22 mm) tubing.
- Dimensions: 7.1″ x 13.9″ x 16.1″ (18 cm x 35.4 cm x 40.9 cm).
- Noise Levels At Maximum Power:
- With Filter Installed: 17.5 lb (7.9 kg).
- Without Filter Installed: 14.5 lb (6.6 kg).
- Static Suction: 150 mmHg vacuum.
Buffalo Filter VisiClear Surgical Smoke Evacuator Configurations
- CNM-VC120: 100/120 Volt Systems (includes one filter and one footswitch).
- CNM-VC120NF: 100/120 Volt Systems (no filter).