Moldex M2801N95 Plus Relief From Organic Vapors Black Mesh Special Ops small
- HandyStrap allows mask to hang down loosely and comfortably around the user’s neck when not in use
- Cloth HandyStrap feels cool and comfortable
- Added carbon layer helps filter out nuisance levels of ozone and organic vapors (less than OSHA PEL)
- Can be used against most welding fumes (free of oil)
- Fits easily under welding hoods
- Ventex valve lets the hot air out faster so workers breathe easier and stay cooler
- Soft foam nose cushion for added comfort and less pressure
- Dura-Mesh® shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity
- Molded nose bridge seals easily without a metal noseband
- Facepiece is naturally contoured for less pressure
- Softspun® lining for increased comfort and durability
- NIOSH certified to have a filter efficiency of 95% against non-oil based particulates
- Certified under 42CFR84
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2009 Section 7.11.1
- Available in two sizes, for most workers and OSHA compliance
- 100% PVC-Free, like all Moldex products & packaging – for a greener alternative
- Made in U.S.A.
Available In Respirator Locker®
Respirator Locker provides hygienic storage for respirators. It’s a personal dispenser for workers required to travel to remote locations. Fits easily in employee lockers or work vehicles. Separate compartment permits storage of a used respirator during breaks, prevents premature disposal of respirators. Reduces employee waste from taking extra respirators for the day. Allows employer to track respirator usage. Saves time going to get fresh respirators. The result is fewer respirators used and lower costs.
Available Packaged For PPE Vending Machines
In response to the growing trend toward vendable personal protective equipment Moldex now offers our most popular and widely used disposable respirators in a convenient 2-pack packaged with instructions, warnings and restrictions included in each PVC-Free bag.
Black Mesh Special Ops® Version
The Moldex Special Ops line of tactical products are designed for military, armed forces, federal and local law enforcement, and personal use