Portable Tracheostomy Suction Machine
This quiet, highly-portable suction machine removes respiratory fluid and traps it in a disposable container lined with hydrophobic filters to prevent contamination.
- Lightweight, compact design with integrated carry handle for convenient portability
- Disposable fluid container with a hydrophobic filter to prevent contamination
- Power options with long cord for plenty of maneuverability around outlets
- Rechargeable lithium battery for up to an hour of wire-free operation
- Low noise production at 60dB for minimal patient disruption
- AC Adapter and Power Cord
- Carrying Bag
- 800cc Suction Canister
- 1.5in Suction Tube Connector
- 10in Suction Tube Connector
- 6ft Suction Tubing
- Hydrophobic Filter
The Portable Tracheostomy Suction Machine is a durable system designed to remove respiratory fluids for tracheostomy patients and others requiring fluid removal. Weighing in at just over five pounds, this machine is extremely lightweight for easier transport around your facility; thanks to the integrated top-side carry handle, attendants can more easily pick up and carry the machine around.
The power source features a long power cord designed to grant freedom from the central outlet location; for added convenience, the machine houses a rechargeable lithium battery that can sustain operation for up to an hour. For minimal disruption, the quiet machine runs at about 60dB of sound production, equivalent to that of an air conditioner, meaning it can run in the background without disturbing patients.
The small, compact size takes up minimal space and features 6-foot suction tubing designed to easily and comfortably reach the patient with plenty of leftover slack. Variable vacuum control allows the attendants to adjust the machine to the proper level of suction to suit each individual patient. The disposable canister features a hydrophobic filter to protect against contamination and is capable of holding up to 800cc of fluid. Also included with the machine: a 1.5-inch suction tube connector, a 10-inch suction tube connector, a 6-foot suction tubing, and a power cord.